The main objective of financial planning is to ensure that the right amount of money is available at the right times to enable you to achieve your financial goals and live your desired lifestyle.
At AAB Wealth, we'll guide you through this process so that you fully understand the options. We'll then find out about your financial expectations and identify a plan to help you achieve your goals.
See what your financial future looks like
Visualising your financial future using Lifetime Cash Flow Modelling is a key component of our service.
Together we can use Cash Flow Modelling to explore different events or lifestyle choices, and see the potential influence that these might have on your finances over the long term. We want you to be able to make informed decisions and understand any potential impact these might have on your cash flow over the long term.
Lifetime Cash Flow Modelling is provided as part of a detailed financial plan. It can answer questions such as:
- Can I afford to retire at 60, or at least reduce work commitments?
- How can I help my children, or grandchildren save for their first home or go to university?
- If I did retire early, how long would we be able to maintain our desired lifestyle? Would I run out of money?
- What level of growth do I need my portfolio to produce to meet my plans in retirement?
- How do I pass wealth on to my family without jeopardising my lifestyle and financial security?
At AAB Wealth our role is to ensure that our clients have confidence in their financial future.
Savings & Investments Planning
Saving are a simple and common way to build up assets and are the bedrock of any financial plan.
AAB Wealth can advise on the most tax-efficient way you can save, and the amount you should be saving regularly as part of your financial plan to reach your goals.
At AAB Wealth, we believe there is a notable difference between speculating and investing. We adopt a rigorous, systematic, evidence-based approach to investing. Find out more about our Investment Philosophy here.