When was the last time you looked at your retirement plan?
Do you have one?
Do you know when you can afford to retire and how much you can spend in the meantime?
Join our free LIVE webinar with Richard Johnston, Chartered Financial Planner at Anderson Anderson & Brown Wealth. He will share practical advice based on client case studies, giving you actionable strategies to consider for your own retirement planning. Richard will cover the basics without the jargon, dispel a few myths and explain the more seemingly tricky aspects of retirement planning.
Sign up for our free LIVE webinar and start taking control of your future retirement plans!
Richard has been a financial planner for over 16 years, helping his
clients develop their individual financial strategies, making their
wealth work for them, relieving their concerns, and giving them the
confidence and peace of mind to focus on the things that they find most
important, such as their family, hobbies and enjoying retirement.
What will the webinar cover?
- The differences between financial planning and financial advice and the third element which can be costly if missing from your retirement planning strategy
- Key considerations for making the most of your pension arrangements
- Risks and returns associated with stock market portfolios if they are part of your retirement plan
- Understanding of what you can spend today in order to afford retirement
- Investment management myths which you should be aware of
- And of course, we will have a live Q&A session where Richard will address your questions submitted before during and after the webinar.
We value trust and transparency with our clients and everyone who comes to us, so we will also share information about costs associated with hiring a financial planner that you should be aware of.
AAB Wealth is committed to protecting and respecting your
privacy, and we’ll only use your personal information to administer your
account and to provide the products and services you requested from us.
From time to time, we would like to contact you about our products and
services, as well as other content that may be of interest to you. If
you consent to us contacting you for this purpose, please tick the "I
agree to receive other communications from AAB" box above.
By clicking submit above, you consent to allow AAB Wealth to store and process the personal information submitted above to provide you the content requested.